ASP.NET MVC Training
ASP.NET MVC 5 training teaches participants all the skills necessary for designing and building an effective MVC 5 application. Significant time is spent on the maintainability and test ability of a properly architecture ASP.NET MVC application.
At the end of ASP.NET MVC 5 Training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the ASP.NET MVC design pattern and how it’s applied in your application’s
- Recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using ASP.NET MVC
- Make good decisions about application architecture and the choice of data access technology
- Use ASP.NET MVC’s routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture
- Use the new Web API framework to simplify the creation of HTTP services
- Gain experience with using adaptive rendering, mobile-specific views, and a view switcher to support a variety of mobile devices
- Extend and modify ASP.NET MVC 5 by creating custom components and templates
- Prior .NET development experience and familiarity with object-oriented programming concepts is assumed
- Experience developing ASP.NET application with Web Forms would be beneficial but is not mandatory
- ASP and ASP.NET Web Forms
- Web Standards and REST
- The MVC Design Pattern
- Managing Dependencies
- ASP.NET Platform
- Controllers, Models, and Views
- URL Routing
- Controller Actions
- Razor View Engine
- Persistence Ignorance
- Repository Pattern
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Entity Framework (EF)
- Introduction to Routing
- Defining Routes
- Route Evaluation
- The Controller Factory
- Exempting URLs
- Constructing Outgoing URLs
- IController, ControllerBase, and Controller
- Defining Actions
- Action Selectors
- Action Filters
- HTTP Verbs
- HttpContext and RouteData
- Maintaining Testability
- Returning Data with ActionResult
- Parameters and the Model Binder
- Asynchronous Action Methods
- View Engines
- Templates and Scaffolding
- Razor Syntax
- ViewData and ViewBag
- Strongly-Typed Views
- Layout Pages
- Custom Sections
- Partial Views
- Child Actions
- Using a ViewModel Object
- Basic Helpers
- Strongly-Typed Helpers
- Creating Custom Helpers
- Declarative Helpers
- Data Annotations
- Validation HTML Helpers
- Client Side Validation
- Using Windows Authentication
- Building a Custom Account Controller
- Configuring Forms Authentication
- Using the Authorize Attribute
- Controller Actions for Ajax
- Ajax Helpers
- Unobtrusive Ajax
- Ajax with jQuery
- Using HTTP as an Application Protocol
- Content Negotiation
- OData Queries
- jQuery UI
- jQuery Templates
- CSS 3 Media Queries
- Adaptive Rendering
- Mobile-Specific Views
- Using a View Switcher
- ASP.NET MVC Pipeline
- Advanced Routing
- Custom Global Filters
- Customizing ASP.NET MVC Code Templates
- Creating a Custom Controller Factory
- Server Requirements
- Configuration Options
Submit your review
I have completed ASP.NET MVC training form Thane Branch,
The learning environment is very good,
They have given practical based training It helped me to understand the concepts of MVC.
“Javed sir” Provide Good training and practical knowledge on MVC
They have given practical based training which helped me to understand the concepts in better way.
I have completed training from JK IT Training for MVC.
I have completed MVC, AngularJS, WCF training from JKIT Training.Javed Sir provide me full practical knowledge for all three courses. It’s very good institute to make your basics clear.
I have completed ASP.NET MVC training from JK IT Training, Andheri Branch. It helped me to understand the concepts of MVC & has boosted my confidence. The training sessions included theory, practical and self practice sessions. Thanks to all trainers & Javed. The best of the course is convenient & flexible timings.
Here in JK IT Training,I opted for MVC Complete Course.
My journey here started with a demo lecture and on floor student review.
Almost all student review was positive,ther by I was convince to join Jk It .
Almost every topic was completed and all doubts was answered with real life examples and they also provide live projects after the completion of the course…(I am awaiting for the same).
JK IT Training
Here in JK IT Training I found it better than any other institute through which I have gone through for MVC counselling .
and most important thing about the class is that we get personal 1 to 1 training all doubts are cleared , after course completion support is also provided .
and best of all I have seen the confidence among students who are trained here and have successfully completed .And now thanks to Javed sir that I also gained that confidence.
Thank you very Much!!
Thanks JK IT Training ..
Had started training on mvc at JK IT Training andheri branch,
Past 1.5 month,Learn many thing like viewbag,dataannotation,coding standard,
Faculty are really have advance knowledge in theory
as well as practical.
Help even after courses got completed.
Will Guide you to create standard software.
I enrolled at JK IT Training for ASP.NET MVC course.It was Practical Training with systematically designed course.Excellent Training and trainers too.It helped me to build to a strong foundation of ASP.NET MVC,As I was from Winforms background everything was new for me.But Javed Sir And Binita Miss made sure that I am thorough with all the topics.
What I really liked about the JKIT is there flexible timing.
I would Definitely recommend JKIT for those who want to pursue carrier in IT development.
I enrolled for ASP.net MVC.
Javed sir explained concepts practically well.
Timings were as our convenience.
Guided well for interviews.
I joined J K IT training for learning Asp.net MVC.
Learning Experience was good with Practical knowledge with Javed sir.
you can learn here all aspects of Asp.net MVC with Entity framework.