Duration: 50 hours, weekends and Week Days
Course Module: Facebook PPC Campaign, Adwords PPC, PLA ads Campaign, Re-targeting & Re-marketing Campaign, Linkedin PPC Campaign, Twitter PPC Campaign.
Whether a business is new to digital media spends or has digital media as an established part of its Media Mix. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) forms a large part of the total digital media spends. It is the core area of customer acquisition for most brands that use digital platforms to reach out to potential customers. The demand for skilled SEM professionals far surpasses the availability of the same.
This is a 50-hour program centered on the industry standard Google Adwords program. It is a practical, hands-on program that will equip you to run an SEM campaign from start to finish. You will learn to strategize, initiate, run and optimize an SEM campaign. The course also prepares you for the Google Advertising Professional (GAP) examination.
• Search Engine Marketing Fundamentals
• Keyword Research & Campaign Structure
• Campaign Management on the web console & Google Adwords Editor
• Campaign Optimization
• Live Campaign Management :- Analysis & Reporting
• Micro Level Campaign Optimization
• Consultation and Practice on Live Campaign
• Advanced Google Tools / Excel Techniques / Short Cuts
• SEM Estimation / Planning / Strategy / Case Studies
• Integration of Google Adwords and Google Analytics examination.
• How Google auction Works?
• Remarketing and best practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Performance Marketing / Search Marketing/
PPC / Google Adwords
• Advertising/Media/Marketing Professionals
• Brand Managers
• Management Students/Fresh Marketers
The program is broken into 10 sessions and as well as cover Facebook PPC, Adwords PPC, PLA ads Campaign, Re-targeting & Re-marketing Campaign, Linkedin PPC. Live Project Training Classes.
SESSION ONE :-
• Who is This Course For?
• Online Marketing?
• Intro To SEM
• Why SEM?
• Important Terminologies
• Create Adwords Account
SESSION TWO :-
• Under standing Campaign Brief
• Defining Target Market and Market Research
• Intro To Campaign Planning
• Basics of Adwords
• Account Structure
• Adwords MCC
• Campaign Type
• Campaign Structure
• Adgroup Strcuture
• Keyword and Keyword Types
• Intro To Keyword Planner
SESSION THREE :-
• Google Auction System and Bidding
• Quality Score – What, Why & How ?
• Text Ad-Copy & Guide Lines
• Important Terminologies & Explaination
• Intro To Google Display Network
• Targeting Methods
• Intro To Display Campaign Planner
• Display Ad-Types
• Keyword Planner
• Display Campaign Planner
SESSION FOUR :-
• Live Campaign
• Keyword Research and Planning
• Display Research and Planning
• Ad-Copy Writing
• Campaign Setup
• Use of Display Ad Builder
• Performance Tracking & Reporting
• Google Analytics (Linking & Brief Intro)
• Landing Page Analysis Levers
• Search Optimization Levers
• Display Optimization Levers
SESSION FIVE :-
• Reporting and Analysis
• Optimize Campaign
• Review Assignment
• Advance Features
• Dynamic Keyword Insertion
• Bid Adjustments
• Auction Insights
• Setup Video Campaign (Sample)
• Google Merchant Center
• Shopping Campaign
• Adwords Editor
• Mobile Campaign
• Dynamic Search Ads
• Change History
• Adwords Scripts
SESSION SIX :-
• Fundamentals Exam
• Best Practice of Search, Display, Remarketing,
• Latest Features
• Industry Case Studies
• Facebook Adverts Campaign
• PLA ads Campaign
• Re-marketing Campaign
• Linkedin Campaign
• Twitter Campaign
On successful completion of the program, the participants will be awarded with the industryrecognized
certificate from JK IT Solutions LLP.
The test above is an online exam conducted by Google. We help our students to clear the test online exam
and get the Google Adwords certification as a part of the training.